The following information is provided for ease of reference. Our full Terms and Conditions are contained in the Rental Agreement.
– all rates quoted are for one driver and are inclusive of VAT and RAC assistance (where applicable) and are subject to change without notice. Fuel is not included.
– all vehicles are covered by fully comprehensive insurance, subject to the appropriate excess, unless otherwise stated. A copy of the policy is available for inspection upon request.
– drivers must be aged between 25 and 75 years at the time of hire when standard conditions apply. Drivers aged 21 to 24 and 76 to 79 years may be accepted but are subject to special terms and conditions. If you will be in this age group at the time of hire please contact us for further details. A full valid Driving Licence, free from any endorsements, which must have been held for at least one year (2 years for minibuses), must be produced at the time of hire along with at least one form of identification that is acceptable to our insurers. If anyone holds a new photocard licence we must
see both parts. Certain minor endorsements may be acceptable by our insurers – please contact us
for further details. We can also accept valid overseas driving licences for non-UK residents at our discretion and a different accidental damage excess will apply (ask for details).
- in accordance with UK Smoke Free Legislation, we operate a complete NO SMOKING Policy in all our business premises and our vehicles, as it is illegal to smoke in a self-drive rental vehicle.
– at our discretion on payment of an additional premium.
COLLISION DAMAGE LIABILITY FEE
– the hirer is responsible for the payment of an excess charge in the event of any damage caused to the rental vehicle. An additional payment termed CDL may be made to waive part of the excess. CDL is only available to hirers with a UK driving licence. We may allow other hirers to take out CDL at our discretion.
– a deposit equivalent to either the full accidental damage excess, or the reduced amount if CDL has been taken out, for the group of vehicle being hired must be held whilst the vehicle is in the possession of the hirer.
– both the deposit and hire may be paid in cash, credit or debit card or bank payment. Payments by debit and credit cards may be subject to an administration fee.